Microblading (also referred to as embroidery and 3D brows) is quickly becoming one of the most requested semi-permanent cosmetic procedures of today. Custom blended inks are manually deposited into the outer most layers of skin, simulating actual hair strands. Unlike the machine method, using a manual hand tool called a microblade allows for a more defined, crisp hair stroke, resulting in a much more natural looking eyebrow.
The perfect solution for any situation; adding density and dimension to already existing brows or shape and fullness where there was little to no brow to begin with. With zero downtime and minimal redness post procedure, there is no need to take time off from a busy routine. After the initial procedure, a touch up will be scheduled two weeks out allowing the brows to fully heal.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ:
Unfortunately Microblading is not for everyone. If anything listed below applies to you, then for your health and safety you are not an ideal candidate for the Microblading Procedure and it is not recommended. Clients will have to consult with their physician to determine if it is safe to have this procedure done and will need a written release from your Physician giving you permission to be considered.
- Prone to Keloid or Hyper Trophic scarring
- Heart Conditions
- Uncontrolled Diabetes
- Poor General Health
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Used Accutane in the past year
- Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Viral Infections or Skin Irritations
- Hemophiliac ( or any blood clotting disorder)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse, Artificial Heart Valves, Artificial Joints (any condition that requires prophylactic antibiotics before dental or other procedures will need to take them before microblading also)
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE APPOINTMENT:
- For best results, make sure your health is in good condition. Please reschedule your appointment if your feeling sick or running a fever.
- 3 days before and after appointment please avoid alcohol and ibuprofen or aspirin. Tylenol is fine.
- Do not wax your eyebrows before appointment. If you plan to wax have them done at least 5 days in advance. They will be cleaned up the day of service.
- 10 days prior avoid the use of any products containing Retinol (Retin A), Glycolic Acid, Alph Hydroxy Acids or Topical Steroids. Check your anti aging creams!
- Wait 30 days after ANY type of Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion treatments etc. before Microblading. Your skin should be healthy and healed before procedure.
- No tanning or sunbathing 3 days prior to procedure. Cannot be performed on sunburned skin.
- One week before your appointment please stop taking any supplements specifically but not limited to Vitamin E, B6 Omega 3, Gingko Biloba, St. John's Wart or Fish Oil as they may contribute to thinning the blood.
- On the day of your appointment please avoid caffeine and exercise. Also, keep in mind that after treatment you will not be able to wet your eyebrows for 3 days so plan accordingly and wash hair before treatment. Baths are recommended after but if that is not an option please use caution when showering and be careful to not wet brows.
- If you get Botox injections please wait at least 3 weeks after your injections to schedule your Microblading procedure. If you plan to get your Botox after wait until your brows are healed minimum of 3 weeks.
- If your on your monthly cycle you maybe more pain sensitive so consider scheduling appointment accordingly.